The Top 6 Reasons Why Retailers Choose Orwak
Orwak compactors and balers…
- Decrease the amount of time staff is needed to manage trash
- Create more space in storage areas and small back rooms
- Decrease waste volume and produce small, manageable bales of recycled material
- Maintain a clean and inviting environment for customers and staff members
- Increase night staff safety by keeping waste indoors
- Turn recycled material from a cost to a source of income
“Having a baler means it never reaches a stage where we are struggling.”
“Instead of hemorrhaging money to have cardboard taken away, we wanted to bale the cardboard ourselves, make money doing it and feel good that we were greening our operations. “The Orwak 3110 Compact caught our eye because of its compact size. It could fit in a little nook. It also uses 110-volt current and produces bales of 80 to 100 pounds, which are easier to maneuver.”
Jack Moore, Facilities Director, Roots Market
“Once these additional savings were calculated in, the clear winner was the Orwak 3115 at Concord Mills Mall with a net annual profit of $3,790. SouthPark Mall’s annual net profit was $380, thus the savings generated from the “mini” Orwak 3115 baler was approximately 10 times that of the larger Mil-tek 509HD baler. When you consider that there are approximately 47,000 shopping centers in the United States (1,100 classified as enclosed malls), the Orwak “mini” Compact baler can have a pretty BIG impact despite its small footprint.
Holly Elmore, Elemental Impact
Orwak Compact earned its name thanks to its compact design. The small footprint in combination with the low height provides plenty of placement opportunities. This range is the right choice for companies with small amounts of recyclable packaging material. Material selector and auto start are standard features.
- Requires little space, yet provides effective volume reduction
- Easy-to-handle light weight bales
- The best choice for small to medium sized volumes of cardboard and plastic
The Orwak Power product family features dynamic front-loaded balers with innovative Black Star Technology – an innovative hydraulic concept providing more strength and greater durability. Orwak Power balers are also fast; ready when you are, and they come with several intelligent features to help you keep track of your compaction system and recycling including Orwak Connect – a modem-based communication service enabling the baler to send a message that it is full or if it requires maintenance.
- Powerful compaction of large volumes of waste
- Low-built design for easy transportation and rich placement opportunities
- Intelligent features/communication services to keep you informed 24/7
- Material selector and auto start are standard features
The Orwak multi-chamber baler sorts and compacts different types of materials in one machine. Top loading is simple and convenient. The Orwak Multi comes with two chambers, but additional chambers can easily be added to grow with your business or to create a mini-recycling station.
- Sorting and compaction of several waste types at source
- Top-loading of the material in open chambers
- Total freedom to increase capacity by adding additional chambers