EASILY EXTENDABLE TO AN INHOUSE RECYCLING POINT
These balers feature duo chambers as standard but the installation can easily be extended with additional chambers to grow in pace with your business and the multi-chamber solution can even form a mini-recycling station.
WHY ORWAK MULTI?
- Sorting and compaction of several waste types at source
- Top-loading of the material in open chambers
- Compact waste in one chamber, fill up the next with material at the same time!
- Total freedom to increase capacity by adding additional chambers
- Heavy-duty cross-binding version for challenging waste types such as food and paint cans, jugs and even light wood packaging
ORWAK CONNECT – A SMART COMMUNICATION OPTION
Orwak Connect is a modem-based communication service enabling the baler to send a message for full bale or if the machine requires maintenance. Furthermore, the service offers great supervising opportunities! In the Orwak Connect web portal it is easy to monitor the fleet of balers and to gather bale statistics for a specific period of time. Orwak Connect is available for MULTI 5070-HDC and 9020S.
Case Study: The Orion, NYC High-Rise Apartment Building
Listen to the Superintendent of the Orion, explain how their Orwak 5070 baler changed the way they managed trash. Not only did they create space and cut costs. They made money doing it!
“Now we’re actually having someone pay us for the boxes…by using the baler system, we can bring the money right back to the sponsor/developer.”
Superintendent for the Orion
WATCH THE INTERVIEW WITH THE SUPERINTENDENT