The Top 6 Reasons Why Tourist Attractions Choose Orwak
Orwak compactors and balers lead to…
- Faster and more efficient waste handling
- Less waste volume
- Reduced waste disposal costs
- A clean and inviting environment for visitors and staff
- Effective management of different types of recycled material
- Recycled material as a source of income (versus a cost to remove)
“For every ton of beverage containers we bale, we are saving 2,513 gallons (9,512 liters) of gasoline and 12.4 cubic yards of landfill space. It’s a great way to show the public that major national historic sites can have a positive environmental impact, simply by reducing the volume of our waste.”
Jeff Marrazzo, Director of Health, Safety and Environment for Evelyn Hill, Food Concession Operator at Liberty Island
“The Orwak Multi Chamber baler has been well worth the investment. Combined with the California Redemption Value (CRV) funds we receive for recycling the containers, our cost savings has been so significant that our recycling program is now paying for itself.”
Karl Speight, Maintenance Manager for the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
The Orwak multi-chamber baler sorts and compacts different types of materials in one machine. Top loading is simple and convenient. The Orwak Multi comes with two chambers, but additional chambers can easily be added to grow with your business or to create a mini-recycling station.
- Sorting and compaction of several waste types at source
- Top-loading of the material in open chambers
- Total freedom to increase capacity by adding additional chambers
- Versatile compaction for many different applications
- Hygienic and safe compaction and disposal of mixed or hazardous waste
- Special solutions for special needs
The Orwak Flex product family features a collection of applications to meet special needs in waste handling and compaction – e.g. for mixed waste in bags, hazardous waste that requires compaction in a steel drum or as a combi solution that is able to both make bales and compact waste in bags.
You can also compact general waste in your bins using our new multiple-chamber top-loading waste compactor! It is a robust and reliable machine with a compact and lightweight design. Simply “Roll in! Compact! Roll out!”
TOM & TOM JUNIOR
TOM is about the same size as a conventional waste bin, but compacts the waste and can hold up to seven times the volume before the bag is full. The concept is ideal for highly frequented public spaces.
Ideal locations for TOM are restaurants, cafés, food courts, airports, bus and train stations, theme parks and malls. TOM is a hands-free waste bin so it keeps your environment tidy, hygienic and inviting. Thanks to the new feature TOM Connect, TOM is able to communicate when the bag is full or the unit needs attention.