The Top 6 Reasons Why Quick Service Restaurants Choose Orwak
Orwak compactors and balers…
- Decrease the amount of time staff is needed to manage trash
- Create more space in storage areas and small back rooms
- Decrease waste volume and produce small, manageable bales of recycled material
- Maintain a clean and inviting environment for customers and staff members
- Increase night staff safety by keeping waste indoors until the morning shift
- Turn recycled material from a cost to a source of income
“I wish all our equipment was built as good as our Orwak baler.”
Peter Miller, Franchise Owner, McDonald’s
“Before we got TOM, I always had to schedule two bussers for the late night shift. One of them was dedicated to handling the garbage. Now that TOM handles the garbage, I just need one busser.”
Robert Anderson, General Manager, Blue Ribbon Fried Chicken
“In addition to the cost savings, our employees can now spend more time serving customers. During our busiest times, our employees can compact waste instead of carrying it outside. We estimate that on each shift, we’ve gained back 40 minutes of time that our team would have spent moving trash and cardboard outside. It has also lead to a safer work environment for our night shift employees.”
Steve Grossman, Owner for TGI Friday Locations in Florida, Pennsylvania & NYC
TOM & TOM JUNIOR
TOM is about the same size as a conventional waste bin, but compacts the waste and can hold up to seven times the volume before the bag is full. The concept is ideal for highly frequented public spaces.
Ideal locations for TOM are restaurants, cafés, food courts, airports, bus and train stations, theme parks and malls. TOM is a hands-free waste bin so it keeps your environment tidy, hygienic and inviting. Thanks to the new feature TOM Connect, TOM is able to communicate when the bag is full or the unit needs attention.
Orwak Compact earned its name thanks to its compact design. The small footprint in combination with the low height provides plenty of placement opportunities. This range is the right choice for companies with small amounts of recyclable packaging material. Material selector and auto start are standard features.
- Requires little space, yet provides effective volume reduction
- Easy-to-handle light weight bales
- The best choice for small to medium sized volumes of cardboard and plastic
The Orwak Flex product family features a collection of applications to meet special needs in waste handling and compaction – e.g. for mixed waste in bags, hazardous waste that requires compaction in a steel drum or as a combi solution that is able to both make bales and compact waste in bags.
You can also compact general waste in your bins using our new multiple-chamber top-loading waste compactor! It is a robust and reliable machine with a compact and lightweight design. Simply “Roll in! Compact! Roll out!”
- Versatile compaction for many different applications
- Hygienic and safe compaction and disposal of mixed or hazardous waste
- Special solutions for special needs