The Top 6 Reasons Why Stadium Managers Choose Orwak
Orwak compactors and balers lead to…
- Faster and more efficient waste handling
- Reduced labor costs
- Reduced waste disposal costs
- A clean and inviting environment for fans and staff
- Effective management of different types of recycled material
- Recycled material as a source of income (versus a cost to remove)
ORWAK CREATES HUGE PRODUCTIVITY BOOST FOR METLIFE STADIUM CLEANUP CREWS
Metlife Stadium disposes approximately 8.5 tons of garbage resulting from tailgating and another 8.5 tons from inside the stadium during game time. Orwak addressed Metlife’s two biggest labor cost challenges when managing cleanup after events at the stadium.
“The strategic placement of the balers has created a huge productivity increase for our cleanup crews. As we roll out our improved waste handling systems and processes, we expect to see significant savings in labor costs alone.”
Henry Rzemieniewski, Metlife Stadium, NJ
The Orwak multi-chamber baler sorts and compacts different types of materials in one machine. Top loading is simple and convenient. The Orwak Multi comes with two chambers, but additional chambers can easily be added to grow with your business or to create a mini-recycling station.
- Sorting and compaction of several waste types at source
- Top-loading of the material in open chambers
- Total freedom to increase capacity by adding additional chambers
- Versatile compaction for many different applications
- Hygienic and safe compaction and disposal of mixed or hazardous waste
- Special solutions for special needs
The Orwak Flex product family features a collection of applications to meet special needs in waste handling and compaction – e.g. for mixed waste in bags, hazardous waste that requires compaction in a steel drum or as a combi solution that is able to both make bales and compact waste in bags.
You can also compact general waste in your bins using our new multiple-chamber top-loading waste compactor! It is a robust and reliable machine with a compact and lightweight design. Simply “Roll in! Compact! Roll out!”